Updated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
This information was revised on November 2, 2020.
As part of our continuing efforts to curtail the spread of the COVID-19 virus in our community, the Town of Brownsburg Town Hall offices are open to the public by appointment only.
Residents with issues that need a response from Town staff can send requests through the General Contact Form. Staff continues to monitor and respond to emails and phone calls. Residents who have questions or concerns may also reach out via email to Town Manager Jeff Eder or Town Council.
This is an unprecedented moment for all of us, and we are grateful for your patience as we work to protect the health and safety of both our staff and our residents while continuing to deliver services.
Utility customers are asked to make payments via mail or by using the drop box at the rear of Town Hall. Online and pay-by-phone payments also continue to be available with a service fee charged by our third-party vendor. Customers are encouraged to sign up for ACH automatic payments for their convenience. Find more information on the Utility Billing page.
Residents who wish to attend Town Council or other committee/board meetings in person are asked to wear a mask throughout the meeting. Masks are available as you enter the room for those who need them. Socially distanced seating is provided for up to 25 visitors. Council/board/committee members are socially distanced while seated on the dais.
Brownsburg Police Department and Brownsburg Fire Territory will continue to operate as normal during this time with some minor adjustments so as to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Both are temporarily restricting all public visitations at their stations. Brownsburg Police administrative services office can be reached at 317-852-1104. Brownsburg Fire Territory administrative offices can be reached at 317-852-1190.
Brownsburg Parks trails, playgrounds and parks are open. Be sure to practice social distancing along with the other recommendations to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Governor Holcomb's State-At-Home Order
- Indiana State Department of Health COVID-19 Online Dashboard
- Town Departments Contact Information
- All In, Hendricks County
- Department of Workforce Development
- Family and Social Services Administration Benefits
- Family and Social Services Administration Food Assistance Availability Map
- Hendricks County Food Pantry Coalition
- Hendricks County Rapid Response Fund Donations
- Hendricks County Rapid Response Fund Grant Applications Open
Federal Business Assistance Resources
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and Loan Advance
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- The Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act (PDF)
- U.S. Department of Treasury Action