Whether you want a fun day outdoors or a way to keep the kids busy when the weather isn't playing nice, Brownsburg, Indiana has something for everyone. You can hit the links at West Chase Golf Club and White Lick Golf Course, hit the trails by horseback at Natural Valley Ranch or pedal along the B&O Trail. The kids will especially love to climb, swing and play at Kids Planet.
- Activities and Events: Our Parks Departments hosts over 10 special events throughout the year including the Brownsburg Farmers Market, Blues in the 'Burg, and Trail and Treat.
- Parks and Trails: Our Parks Department, Brownsburg Parks, manages more than 300 acres of parkland, including four developed parks and 18 miles of trails. We offer shelter rentals at all of our parks, and our signature facility - Bundy Lodge - is available for rent at Arbuckle Acres Park. Our facilities are affordable, convenient, and fun!
- Lucas Oil Raceway: Visit Lucas Oil Raceway in Brownsburg, Indiana.
- Natural Valley Ranch: This family-owned ranch set in a scenic wooded area allows visitors to experience horseback rides through their sprawling 75-acre property nestled alongside White Lick Creek in Brownsburg.
- Visit Hendricks County: Just 10 minutes west of Indianapolis, we're a great destination for shopping local in an affordable and accessible way.